Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully as these conditions incorporate the basis on which bookings for the Hotel Rene are accepted. The Terms & Conditions below are for bookings made directly via the property’s website or through its alternative direct reservation channels.
By using this Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
We may revise these terms & conditions from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted. Your use of some parts or features of the Site may be governed by additional terms and conditions. Where this is the case you will be notified accordingly of those additional terms and conditions.
Payment Policy and Cancellation Policy
We accept the following methods of payment
_ Credit or debit cards , through "Alpha e-Commerce" of Alpha Bank using TLS 1.2 encryption protocol encryption .
_Money transfer to our IBAN company account in Alpha Bank . In this case a proof of deposit has to be sent to our email
Non Refundable Rates: For non-refundable rooms, if canceled, modified or in case of non show the total price of the reservation will be charged. The total amount can be charged at anytime after reservation.
Standard Rates Low season (27.04-10.06 & 15.09-15.10): A prepayment deposit of 30% of the total amount will be charged when booking . This deposit becomes non refundable 10 days before arrival . For the remaining balance 70% we send you a payment link 10 days prior to arrival . Non payment of the remaining balance results in booking cancellation . In case of cancellation within less than 14 days or no-show , a penalty equal to the 100% of the reservation amount will be applied.
Standard Rates High season (11.06-14.09): A prepayment deposit of 30% of the total amount will be charged when booking . This deposit becomes non refundable 30 days before arrival . For the remaining balance 70% we sent you a payment link 28 days prior to arrival . Non payment of the remaining balance results in booking cancellation .In case of cancellation of this booking within less than 30 days or no-show , a penalty equal to the 100% of the reservation amount will be applied.
Special flexible cancellation policy for year 2020 bookings : for all standard rates the deposit becomes non-refundable only 7 days before arrival . The remaining balance payable upon check in.
_Babies until 3 years old can stay for free in their parents room with the existing bedding .
_Ages from 3 until 11 years old are considered kids and respective pricing policy applies
_Children above 11 years old are considered adults for pricing reasons
Government overnight TAX: for Hotel Rene it is 0,50 Euro per room , per night , its not included in the price and its payable cash upon arrival .
Our guests are kindly asked to let us know their estimated time of arrival at least 36 hours ahead. We will be greatly helped in organizing our work and making their check-in smoother and faster. Unless otherwise stated on the Booking Confirmation, guests may check-in on the scheduled day of arrival at any time from 15:00. However, we will gladly arrange your time of check-in to be whenever your time of arrival in Skiathos requires, provided we are notified on time and there is availability .
Check-In / Check-out
To avoid delays and comply with the policies against the spread of covid19 we suggest you to proceed via online express check-in in advance , following the link we send you by email , prior to your arrival .
Payments will be made only in EUR. Other currencies used during the booking procedure are shown only for informative reasons.
The information and material contained in this website and the booking engine are believed to be accurate and complete at the time of their posting. Although Hotel Rene attempt to ensure that all information and material remain current and accurate, they are subject to change without notice and Hotel Rene do not warrant their accuracy, completeness and currency at all times. In addition, Hotel Rene do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of software algorithms and expressly disclaim liability for errors or omissions in any software algorithms. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to warranties as to non-infringement of intellectual property rights or third party rights, title, latent defects, uninterrupted service, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer viruses, is given in conjunction with the information, materials and software algorithms.
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to Hotel Rene that you will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. Although Hotel Rene may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on this Website, Hotel Rene is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Website. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law Hotel Rene will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Hotel Rene to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
Covid19 Notice and Disclaimer
Our hotel keep archives with personal data ( name , nationality , date of arrival and departure , residence address , telephone number , email ) of all individuals staying here for public health reasons and future tracing possibility . The collection and further process of that data is mandatory , aims at the prevention of the spread of the virus CoVid-2019 and its based on the legal interest of the hotel to protect the health of its personnel , partners and other customers in accordance with the COVID19 Hygiene Guidelines and Protocols for the Accommodation Industry as issued by the ministry of Greek Tourism.
With respect the COVID-19 pandemic and in the event of an infection, all guests checking in at the hotel RENE, acting also on the behalf of their traveling companions and family members, hereby declare the following:
- I expressly resign from any right to take legal or other action against the hotel and/or its owners so as to seek any damages or compensation or any kind of remuneration whatsoever
- I will take all necessary steps and actions at my own expenses so as to find and purchase an airline or boat ticket in the event they I need to leave earlier or later than planned.
- I will pay all my expenses for accommodation and meals in the event I have to extend my stay at the hotel due to being placed in quarantine by the authorities.
Exclusion of Liability
In no event will Hotel Rene and its affiliates be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, moral or consequential damages, loss of profits, opportunities or information or for expenses arising in connection with this website, any software algorithms available on this website, nor with any hyperlinked website or for the use of or the inability to use such material, software algorithms or hyperlinked website by interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if Hotel Rene is advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. Software algorithms made available and hyperlinks to other Internet resources are at your own risk. The content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these software algorithms and resources are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by Hotel Rene.
Hotel Rene strongly recommends you to purchase Comprehensive Travel Insurance. We suggest that the policy include, but not limited to, the following coverage – loss of payment through cancellation, loss or damage to personal baggage, loss of money and medical expenses.
Accessibility Hotel Rene , being located on a hill , is not designed for accommodating people with accessibility problems .
Smoking policy Allrooms in Hotel Rene are NON SMOKING. Its not allowed to smoke in the balconies or terraces of the rooms either . According to the Greek Law breach of the above policy will result to a penalty of 150 Euro for the guest .
Pets Are not allowed in hotel Rene
Links to Third Parties
Hotel Rene does not control any third party website and is therefore not responsible for the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. Hotel Rene provides such links only as a convenience to you and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by Hotel Rene of the linked website or any information contained in it.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The products and/or services described in and available through the site may not be available in your country. We make no representation that the services or products offered in the site are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. The site is operated from Greece and it is governed by the laws of Greece. The courts of Athens have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising between hotel Rene website users, potential guests, guests and all members of guests’ parties, including disputes relating to any non-contractual obligations .