The website https://hotelrene.gr/ and the hotel Rene are managed by the company “ANAGNOSTOPOULOS ANASTASIOS & CO General Partnership”. The personal data, namely all the information that identifies you as persons directly or indirectly, which you provide optionally and compulsorily when you visit the website or when you sign up for various applications related to services provided by RENE HOTEL and any additional personal data will be requested in the future is collected, processed, transferred, saved and used by our company as data controller, as well as by service providers including data processors and service providers.
Our hotel takes the protection of your privacy and personal data very seriously and has taken all necessary measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the information concerning visitors / users of its Website.
This Policy is for informing the data subjects in accordance with Articles 13-14 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016. If you have any questions about this Policy and in general the way the hotel collects and processes your personal data, please contact us at [email protected]
Information we collect
1. Information collected automatically during your visit and interaction with our Website
Our Website has informative content about the services provided for your stay in our hotel and only browsing it (without making a reservation or sending a request) does not require the visitor to provide / import personal data.
However, just by visiting and browsing the Website, certain information can be automatically collected, which can identify you directly or indirectly, such as:
- your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address,
- the type of browser and the operating system,
- the websites you visited immediately before and after your visit to the page,
- connection speed and information about the software programs installed on the computer,
- basic server connection information and
- information collected through HTML cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies (see theCookies section below).
Regarding the information that is automatically collected from your browsing on our website, please refrain from visiting it if you do not wish to collect and process this information.
2. Information you provide us directly
In case the visitor of the Website wishes through this to contact the hotel, he is invited to fill in and submit the corresponding contact form, during the submission of which the Website collects and processes, with your consent, your following personal data:
- •name and surname
- •phone number
- •message (free text of the visitor of the Website)
- • security code
-Booking, express check in-check out and providing extra services (comments, suggestions, complaints)
You may also be asked to provide personal information about special purposes, such as when making a reservation for accommodation at our hotel, when making a request for additional services, at which time they are collected, among other things:
-communication details, such as your name, postal address, email address and phone number.
-credit card number or other payment account number, billing address and other payment and charge details (“Payment information”).
-files and copies of your mail if you contact us.
-information that is necessary for the fulfillment of special requests (for example health conditions that require special accommodation)
-information about the stay of visitors, including the date of arrival and departure, as well as goods and services purchased
-information about the level of satisfaction with your stay, suggestions for improvement, complaints, remarks
-and in limited cases, customer credit information.
3. We may collect personal information from various sources, including:
-through the Website
-through booking and telephone call centers
-through social media and trademark channels (for example Facebook, Twitter)
-via data collected from your connection to the hotel’s wifi-internet.
FOR STATISTICAL ANALYSIS:
To learn more about how our website is used by its visitors, we keep in aggregate form and analyze the data we collect. We may use this information, for example, to monitor and analyze the use of the Website, to enhance its functionality and to better shape its content and design according to the needs of our visitors.
When collecting information directly from you, we take the appropriate care to verify which of the collected personal information relates to minors. In any case, if we find that we have collected any personal information from a minor under the age of 15 without verifiable parental consent, in accordance with the provisions of Article 21 of Law 4624/2019 (Greek Legislation), we will delete the information from our database as soon as possible with the relevant information of the parent or guardian of the minor. If you think we may have collected information from a minor under the age of 15, please contact us immediately.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect, process, use and store your personal data:
– For verification of your data by us, when you link to our websites, our Applications and wi-fi.
– To fulfill accommodation or information requests and recall your preferences and registration information.
– To provide our services to you.
– To contact you and send you information about our services and offers.
– To assess and retrieve data for administrative and other communication purposes and to operate and improve the quality and effectiveness of our services, our websites, programs and applications related to our operations.
– For compliance with applicable law, such as the recording of all personal data of customers staying at the hotel, and the maintenance of documents of all movements..
– To support IT purposes.
– To support business processes.
LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The legal bases for the processing of your personal data are directly related to the intended purpose. When your data is collected for the purpose of booking or providing extra services from our hotel, the processing is considered legal in the context of the performance of the contract with you. The collection of your identification data is necessary to comply with our legal obligations. The processing of your data for promotional purposes is based on your consent. At the same time, depending on the nature of the processing, it may be based on other legal grounds of Article 6 of the GDPR (for example our legal interest) or Article 9 when the processing concerns personal data of specific categories (for example express consent in case you share with us data such as your allergies or other preferences, in order to be taken into account during your stay).
USE AND EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION
- • Our hotel respects your right to privacy and the information that concerns you and therefore uses this information for the aforementioned purposes. For this reason, it does not disclose, transmit or make your information available to third parties. We also do not transmit this information outside the European Union.
We may make information about you available to other companies, applications or individuals in the following circumstances:
- We may disclose to third parties aggregated information or information that does not directly identify you, so that we may develop the content and services of our Website. Please note that we do not disclose your contact information to third parties in any way.
- We may use or use in the future third parties to provide services related to our Website, such as database management, maintenance services, analytics, data processing and email distribution and text messaging. These third parties will have access to the information that concerns you only for the performance of their above duties on our behalf and with explicit contractual obligations regarding the protection of your privacy and personal data.
- We may disclose information about you in the event that the hotel is acquired by or merged with another company or when a similar business transaction takes place. However, in this case, our Website will notify you by placing a clear notice within it or by sending a relevant notification to the email address you provided to us, before the information concerning you is transferred and generally subject to a different personal data protection policy.
- We may disclose information about you to respond to summonses, investigative warrants, court proceedings, court orders, legal proceedings or other measures imposed by any competent authority, including the Personal Data Protection Authority and other Supervisory Data Protection Authorities of countries – members of the European Union, as well as to secure and uphold our legitimate rights or to challenge claims against us.
Please note that third parties may collect data about you independently, including your IP address and information about the websites you visit and the links you click on, through cookies, “clicks” on links or other media during your visit. For more information, see the “Cookies” section below.
In cases where you provide us with personal data of third parties, you guarantee that you have informed them of the purposes and manner in which we must process their personal data.
INFORMATION KEEPING TIME
The hotel will keep the personal data it collects through its Website for the absolutely necessary period of time for the fulfillment of the above processing purposes or the observance of the applicable laws or agreements of restriction or terms of this Policy. We will keep the information collected automatically for up to 12 months and then it can be stored in an unrecognizable summary form. If you withdraw your consent to the collection and processing of your personal data, we will delete your data from our electronic files and documents, unless keeping them becomes necessary in compliance with our legal obligation or for the exercise, establishment or defense of our rights or legitimate interests before judicial authorities.
When processing is required by provisions of the applicable legal framework, your personal data will be stored for as long as the relevant provisions require.
When processing is performed under a contract, your personal data is stored for as long as is necessary for the execution of the contract and for the establishment, exercise, and / or support of legal claims under the contract.
When processing is done to serve your request, we will process your data for as long as it takes to satisfy your request.
When the processing is done in the context of promotional activities and marketing, we will process your data until you revoke your consent and request you no longer receive our promotional messages.
The security of your personal data is our absolute commitment. To achieve this, we apply all modern and appropriate for the purposes of processing technical and organizational measures, for the reasonable protection of your personal data from unauthorized and illegal access and processing or accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft, use or disclosure, response and adequacy of which we check at regular intervals.
The security and safety of your information also depends on you. In cases where we have given you or that you have chosen a password to access the services through our website and / or our applications, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this password. Please do not share your password with anyone else.
We make every effort to ensure the most complete safe use of our website or applications. We recommend that you do not include any confidential information (eg credit card information) when using e-mail. For your own protection, our responses via email to you will not include any confidential information.
You may, as the case may be, exercise the following rights:
- the right of access, to find out which data we are processing for you, for what purpose and their recipients,
- the right to rectification, in order to correct any deficiencies or inaccuracies in your data,
- the right to erasure (right to be forgotten), to delete your personal data from our files, but as long as their processing is no longer necessary or the retention of your data is not required in order to comply with our legal obligations or for defense our legal interests before the Courts,
- the right to restrict processing, in case of questioning the accuracy of your data,
- the right to data portability, to receive your data in a structured and commonly used format,
- the right to object if you do not wish to use your data for the purposes of directly promoting our services. Our hotel does not prepare profiles based on the personal data you provide to us through this Website.
For the exercise of your rights, please address your respective request by writing to us in the following postal address Hotel Rene , Megali Ammos , Ftelia , Skiathos island 37002 , Greece , or by phone calling +302427023557 or by sending us an email to the email address [email protected]
The hotel will make every effort to respond to your request within thirty days of receipt. However, if due to the complexity of your request or due to the volume of information it is not possible to satisfy your request within thirty days, we undertake to inform you within the above deadline in writing of the reasons for the delay and to make every effort to satisfy your request as soon as possible and in any case within two additional months.
The hotel reserves the right not to satisfy your request in the event that it is found to be manifestly unfounded or excessive, informing you of the reasons for its dissatisfaction.
In any case, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
What are cookies and why do we use them?
They are small pieces of information stored on computers in order to identify the browser used during web browsing.Device IDs are collected from the available system data, which may include IP addresses, user information (browser version, type and operating system version) or device identifiers, such as Apple IDs for advertisers, Apple IDs for suppliers, Google’s Android IDs, or Google Play Store ad IDs. Cookies and similar technologies can be used to memorize data, such as user IDs and preferences.
Using cookies makes it easier for our Website to memorize information about your visit, collecting useful information about your search preferences. So, the search experience will be improved the next time you visit us. In order to provide you with our various services, our business and service providers collect traffic data, IP address, your device software, the type of server you use when navigating, and information on how you use the website (such as the day and time of the connection and disconnection) created during the time you use the website.
In addition, cookies help us to see the performance and traffic of our Website, improving its presentation and content, according to the preferences of our visitors.
What cookies do we use?
Some or all of the cookies described below may be stored in the browser. You can view and manage cookies in the browser (however browsers for mobile devices may not offer this visibility). Our Website may use the following cookies.
1. Absolutely necessary:
The necessary technical cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our Website, they allow you to browse and use its functions.These cookies do not recognize your personal identity.Without these cookies, we cannot offer effective operation of our Website.In addition, these cookies allow our Website to remember your options such as font size to provide improved and personalized features.
2. Performance Cookies
These cookies collect information about how you use our Website, for example, which pages you visit most often.
These cookies collect aggregate, anonymous information that does not identify a visitor. They are used exclusively to improve the performance of a website.
These cookies collect aggregate anonymous information about the proper operation and possible errors of our Website, such as whether a user is looking for an older version of it or if some files have been compromised.
You can configure the navigation software in such a way that it excludes all cookies or indicates when a cookie is being sent, however some isotope functions or services may not work properly without cookies.
More information on the types of cookies is available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org. If you want to know how to check or remove cookies, you can visit www.AboutCookies.org.
How to contact us
If you have any questions regarding this Policy or in general regarding the activities of the hotel, you can contact the hotel at [email protected]